TWIN FALLS PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Twin Falls Personal Injury Attorney
Have you suffered injuries in an accident or as the result of someone’s reckless behavior?
If you have, you are likely struggling with the following questions:
- How will I pay my hospital bills and the costs for continuing treatment?
- How will I pay my bills, considering my lost time at work?
- How can I make sure the insurance company pays me enough to cover my losses?
Unfortunately for accident victims, these types of questions are common. At Hansen Injury Law, we make it our business to help clients get not only the answers they need, but the relief they deserve. Our experienced Twin Falls personal injury attorneys deal exclusively with personal injury victims, unlike other law firms that often practice in multiple areas. This gives us an edge in providing the type of professional and highly effective legal representation our clients need to get results in their case, helping them to recover from their injuries and move on with their lives. The following are just some of the ways in which we can help:
- With insurance companies, we negotiate to assist you in getting the maximum amount of compensation you need;
- With medical providers, we can help to obtain your medical records and reassure your creditors that your bills will be paid;
- If you have suffered property damages, we can help you get the money you need to repair or replace damaged items, including your vehicle;
- In terms of client service, we make it a point to keep in close contact, answering your calls, addressing your concerns, and keeping you up to date on developments in your case.
Some people are hesitant about contacting an attorney, thinking they will be pressured to file a lawsuit or make appearances in court. At Hansen Injury Law, our legal skill in dealing with these types of matters often enables us to reach a settlement agreement with those involved, helping you to get the compensation you need without ever entering a courtroom.
Get the Money You Deserve
WE WIN OR IT'S FREE
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 30 million people are the victim of accidental injuries each year in the United States, and in many of these cases, the injuries suffered have the potential to be severe, disabling, and even life threatening. At Hansen Injury Law, we represent people who have been injured in the following types of accidents:
- Car Accidents;
- Bicycle Accidents;
- ATV Accidents;
- Semi-Truck and Tractor Trailer Accidents;
- Dog Bites and Attacks;
- Snowmobile and Ski Injury Accidents;
- Traumatic Brain Injury Cases;
- Wrongful Death Cases.
When your accident occurs as the result of another’s reckless or negligent conduct, you have a right to receive compensation for the damages that result. Under the Idaho Statutes, you may be entitled to compensation such as medical expenses, reimbursement of lost wages, property damages, and pain and suffering. Whether you have been hurt in one of the above types of accidents or due to other causes, our Twin Falls personal injury attorneys can provide the help you need.
Let Us Help You with Your Case
When you suffer serious injuries, get the professional legal representation you need to help you in get the compensation you deserve, and contact our experienced Twin Falls personal injury attorneys today. At Hansen Injury Law, we have offices centrally located in Boise and Meridian, accessible from Twin Falls via Interstate 84. Attorneys Matt Hansen and Ken Christensen will be happy to discuss the details of your accident and can advise you on the types of compensation you may be entitled to, while making sure your rights are protected. To see how we can assist you, call or contact our office online today.
Hansen Injury Law Firm
Phone: (208) 577-5300