Hansen Injury Law Firm Scholarships Page
At the Hansen Injury Law Firm we understand the value education can have. We firmly believe that education enriches and adds value to the lives of those who pursuit it. As a result, Matt Hansen and the other attorneys at the firm are proud to offer a generous $1,000.00 scholarship for individuals whose lives have been negatively impacted by a car crash, bicycle accident or other events leading to personal injuries.
The following eligibility criteria MUST be met to qualify:
- You must currently be enrolled in or have been accepted to (and planning to attend) a college or university in the United States.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher cumulative GPA in the current or most recent secondary education program you have attended.
How to Apply
Via our form below, you will be required to submit the following:
- Your personal information, including full legal name, current contact information
- A 500 word essay explaining how the accident you were involved affects you in an educational setting
- A transcript verifying your GPA
- Contact information for an academic reference who can speak about how your disability affects you in the education setting
- A copy of your acceptance letter or current enrollment summary
- Contact information for the academic institutions tuition or scholarship office
By completing the electronic application, you are verifying that you are eligible under all the criteria stated above, that you are currently enrolled in a qualified program or have been accepted and plan to attend a qualified program, and that you give our law firm permission to put your name on our website if you are awarded a scholarship. You are also giving the Hansen Injury Law Firm permission to review your academic records and contact your listed references. We will not share your information with anyone outside of the scholarship committee and will protect your privacy. The deadline to apply is August 1, 2017.
The scholarship recipient will be notified by email on or before August 30, 2017. Their name and a short bio will be posted on our company website.
Scholarship funds will be awarded in the recipient’s name directly to the academic institution of their choice.