Boise Traumatic Brain Injury Accident Lawyer
2484 N Stokesberry Place #150
Meridian, ID 83646
Brain injuries can be some of the most debilitating and permanent injuries an accident can cause. However, insurance companies and even medical professionals often downplay and even misdiagnose them.
For this reason, it is important to hire an experienced Boise traumatic brain injury accident lawyer. At Hansen Injury Law, we work on a contingency-fee basis and will connect you with medical experts to help diagnose a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and document your cognitive limitations.
Call Us Now, There’s No Time to Waste
If you have injured your head in an accident and are experiencing symptoms, give us a call today. We can discuss your case and help you not only get a proper settlement, but also make sure you are seeing the right doctors and receiving proper treatment. Call us today at (208) 577-5300.
Get the Money You Deserve
WE WIN OR IT'S FREE
5 things you need to know about a brain injury:
1. Do not ignore the diagnosis of a concussion at the ER or by your family physician. Remember, a concussion is an injury to the brain – its effects can be long-lasting and needs to be treated
2. If you’re struggling with short-term memory issues or difficulty multi-tasking, you should see a neuropsychologist before ever accepting an insurance company’s settlement offer
3. If you’ve sustained a brain injury, you may not realize how bad your symptoms have become. Friends and family are often best at noticing these subtle changes
4. Settlements can include future therapy to improve your cognitive function and reduce the likelihood of your symptoms being permanent
5. Insurance companies routinely downplay concussions/TBI injuries and try and get you to take a quick settlement. Never let this happen!
Signs and Symptoms:
An initial brain injury is commonly diagnosed as a simple concussion. Concussions are mild TBI’s and although the initial symptoms can be obvious, often times the residual signs of a more serious and permanent injury are subtle and overlooked—even by doctors.
If you’ve sustained a head injury in an accident, you should never settle your case before receiving a full neuropsychological evaluation. It can be expensive, and our office can help hire the experts to perform the testing, but this testing will identify any deficiencies and cognitive problems you may be experiencing, including:
- Problems with short- and long-term memory
- Difficulty multitasking
- Changes in personality
- Brain fatigue
The value of a brain injury claim significantly changes once these symptoms and memory problems are properly documented by a neuropsychologist. You are then ready to receive the right kind of therapy to help improve your symptoms and quality of life.